Shaving Brush and Stand - Ebony
An essential element of a great shave.
- A hand made shaving brush with synthetic bristles (we do not like badger hair brushes, it rarely ends well for the badger!),
- A shaving brush stand.
General shaving tips
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel,
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment,
- Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap,
- Brush in a circular motion to lift the beard,
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain,
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water,
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry,
- After shaving use a moisturiser such as Norse liquid moisturiser,
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after shaving.